Eric JACOBS is an attorney at the bar of Brussels since 2000. He is also an attorney at the Luxembourg Court since 2014. He has vast experience in various law branches relating to the business life. Eric JACOBS advises companies, traders, shareholders, and entrepreneurs at all levels from the creation of the company or the birth of a project until the company’s sale or liquidation. He supports them in their development and their strategic needs through various services to provide a quality multidisciplinary response. Responsive and assertive, he defends their interests at the negotiation, advisory, and litigation stages. He tries to avoid litigation and resolves any disputes they encounter in business life most efficiently and expeditiously. Eric JACOBS is also regularly in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, where he has opened an office and helps many business leaders set up or develop there according to applicable regulations.
- Interuniversity certificate in business criminal law (current professional development cycle)
- Certificat interuniversitaire « Gestion des droits intellectuels : stratégie, contrats et fiscalité de l’innovation »
- Master in Law, Catholic University of Louvain (U.C.L.);
- Bachelor in Law, University of Saint-Louis (F.U.S.L.).
- « Contrat français d’édition d’une œuvre musicale » in Auteurs & Média, 4/2001, Larcier, p. 445 et suiv.
- « Comment protéger vos créations » in Tell Me Mag, rubrique Autrement droit, 2011. Tell Me Mag, rubrique Autrement droit, 2011.
- « Ce sac acheté sur internet est une copie ! Et alors ? » L’Echo, 11 juin 2019.
- Various articles on www.jacobs-avocat.com
Site web de l’avocat Eric Jacobs (link)