Our services consist in particular of
- Case-by-case analysis of the interest for an entrepreneur to open a business in Luxembourg as well as the implications of such a decision, in particular on the fiscal and social level or simply practical
- Advice on the regulatory environment focused on the development of corporate structures and the structuring of a business and assistance in the operation of the Luxembourgish company
- Advice, implementation and legal and practical support from the inception of the project or the establishment of the company
- Assistance in the creation or transfer of a business and assistance in the operation of the Luxembourgish company
- Negotiation and drafting of all types of contracts related to a business’s life: commercial, between shareholders or partners, non-disclosure agreements, subcontracting agreements, agreements on intellectual property, etc.
- Representation and advice in matters of commercial, contractual or infringement of intellectual rights